Seven Easy Ways To Get Whiter Teeth
1. Dental Surgery. Dental surgeries offer a few different options when it comes to whitening. Bleaching and laser whitening are the two most popular but laser whitening is becoming the most prominent due to the lack of chemicals and the ease of use. Bleaching is however still common in many dental practices and may be a cheaper option.
2. An Electric toothbrush. Something as simple as changing your toothbrush can make a big difference to your teeth. An electric toothbrush pulsates and rotates on your teeth and simply brushes much better than you ever could manually. It is hard to imagine but you will notice the difference in your teeth.
3. Teeth whitening kit. Over the counter kits are available from pharmacies and usually consist of a bleaching agent and a gum shield. Some of them are quite effective but others have been shown to have no effect whatsoever.
4. Whitening toothpaste. Certain brands of toothpaste contain an abrasive agent that grinds a minute layer off the top of your teeth. These can be quite effective but can also damage your teeth if you are not careful.
5. Banana peel. Strangely some fruit can be used to clean your teeth. Banana peel has been shown to contain an agent that will remove stains and marks from your teeth.
6. Strawberries. Contrary to what your intuition tells you, strawberries contain chemicals that will bleach your teeth and remove stains and dark patches.
7. Bi-carbonate of soda is already contained in some toothpastes and acts as a good cleaning agent. Its abrasive power works much the same way as it does in whitening toothpastes.
Hopefully one of the above methods has given you what you want. Dental surgery is the quickest route to whiter teeth but by far the easiest method is a good toothbrush and good quality toothpaste.